To each his own wellness ritual. Whether it's a Finnish sauna, hot tub or sensory shower, the goal of creating a relaxation corner at home is precisely to reduce everyday stress. How nice would it be to arrive home after a long day at work and be able to relax without having to leave your home? We assure you that it is the dream of many!
How to create a relaxation area at home? What to choose between home sauna, sensory shower or hot tub? Here are our tips for making your own personal spa at home.
Why create a spa at home?
Having a private relaxation area in the home brings with it many advantages, both from the point of view of well-being and long-term savings. Let's look at some of them:
- First of all, customization: you can choose which add-ons to include to create your own custom home spa. We have saunas, steam rooms and mini spas that will make your relaxation area your absolute favorite area of the home.
- Convenience: with an in-home spa, you no longer have to make reservations to take advantage of outside services, risking not finding a place. Once created, the spa is always available to you. You are not dependent on opening hours or spa restrictions. You can use it whenever you wish, day or night, according to your personal needs and preferences. You can enjoy the benefits of the spa in the comfort and privacy of your own home, thus saving time and money in the long run.
- Physical and mental well-being: having a SPA at home contributes greatly to mental and physical well-being and relaxation of mind and body. In addition, regular SPA use can also help improve sleep quality, did you know?
- Socialization and connection: your home spa can become a space to spend quality time with friends and family, or the perfect place to create a romantic atmosphere for a special evening with your partner.
Home spa: the Finnish sauna
Why have a Finnish sauna in your home? The benefits of sauna are many and affect different aspects of our physical and mental health. Here are some good reasons why you might consider having a Finnish sauna in your home:
- Detoxify and purify the body: the Finnish sauna involves heating the body to promote sweating, and this process helps eliminate accumulated toxins in the body through the pores of the skin, promoting a feeling of cleansing. After the sauna, your body will feel reborn!
- Relax and reduce stress: the sauna is a place designed to relax and unwind. Exposure to heat stimulates the production of endorphins that can promote a feeling of calm and relaxation.
- Improve blood circulation: the heat of the Finnish sauna causes vasodilation of blood vessels, improving circulation. This results in better distribution of oxygen and nutrients to body tissues, promoting healing, muscle recovery and cardiovascular health.
- Skin benefits: sweating helps deep clean skin pores, removing impurities and dead skin cells. For brighter, softer and smoother skin!
- Sleep benefits: you will notice that by using the sauna frequently, especially before bedtime, the quality of your sleep will increase.
Therefore, the Finnish sauna, with its high temperature (up to 100°C) and low humidity, has many advantages. It features a typical wooden structure that envelops and makes it comfortable to use-it will become your favorite daily pampering!
Discover our Treesse saunas and find the most suitable for your needs, we are here to help you choose!
How to create a spa at home with the Sensory Shower
If space does not permit the installation of a full-fledged Finnish sauna, a sensory shower, also known as an emotional shower, can be a viable solution to contribute to the well-being of body and mind.
But what are sensory showers?
Although at first glance an emotional shower might look the same as a traditional shower, it is actually a concentrate of well-being. Thanks to the synchronicity of water jets, colors, scents, and sounds, the moment of showering becomes a unique multisensory experience that allows you to relieve daily stress. A true technological tool designed to promote maximum relaxation!
It will be a real pleasure to come home after an exhausting day at work and indulge in a moment of relaxation.
Making a home spa: the hot tub
If you still have room to spare to add it, or are looking for a compact solution, the hot tub is a real must-have in a relaxation area, even a home one!
Hot tubs are the icon of wellness. Who doesn't dream at the end of the day of soaking in a tub equipped with relaxing jets that give a therapeutic and invigorating massage? In different shapes and types (round, square, built-in, corner or flap tubs), whirlpool tubs can become the real stars of the bathroom decor. In recent years, freestanding tubs, positioned in the center of the room, and tubs with retro charm with curvy metal feet are becoming increasingly popular.
Whatever style or size your bathroom has, Treesse bathtubs provide all the comfort of a mini spa in the home.
You can also consider installing a 3/4-seat indoor spa so that the relaxing experience is a time to share with friends and family.
HOW TO MAKE A HOME SPA? CONTACT US FOR ANY INFORMATION!
How about you? If you are thinking of creating your own relaxation area or would like to remodel your bathroom, make an appointment at our showroom in Vicenza. You'll get lots of innovative and original bathroom furniture solutions at extremely competitive prices!